3rd ID Banner
Enlistment Application: Gregory
  • Hello Guest
December 16, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

Author Topic: Enlistment Application: Gregory  (Read 604 times)

January 21, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

HyperDimension Bliss

• View Profile
Full Name: Timothy Gregory

In-Game Name: HDimensionBliss

Steam Screen Name: HyperDimension Bliss

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HyperDimension_Bliss/

E-Mail Address: gregfriz2010@live.com

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Games you play: Planetside 2, War Thunder, Team Fortress 2, Fate/Grand Order, Company of Heroes 2, Neptunia series

Reason for enlistment: I'd like to learn more about Planetside 2 after a very fun and insightful experience with the 3rd ID. I'm a completely new player and being around experienced players can only help me get better.

Reason we should consider your enlistment: I follow orders thoroughly and precisely, and am always on the lookout for opportunities to help my teammates. I may be new, but I'm very eager to learn from those who know the game. Outside of the game, I'm active every day on Discord and quite social on it.

Briefly describe how you found the 3rd ID: I was playing on Hossin when I decided to search for a squad. The squad I joined happened to be the 3rd ID, and seeing the amount of players in it, and how active people were in voice chat, I started talking as well and following the orders being given. It was an extremely fun experience for a greenhorn like me.

Willing to wear 3rd ID tags at ALL times (in-game, on Steam, Discord and anywhere else the 3rd ID may request within reason)?: No

Have you read and understood "The Importance of Discord for Enlistees" thread?: Yes

Have you read and understood the "Recruit Tag Program (RTP)" thread?: Yes

We hold official drills every Wednesday and Sunday at 8:00pm EST. Will you make an attempt to attend as many of these drills as possible during your recruitment period and continue to do so upon acceptance into the unit: Yes
January 21, 2018, 11:17:59 PM
Reply #1

Sokolowski [3rd ID]

• Recruitment Corps
  • One of the Founders. FTW!
    • View Profile
Greetings Gregory.

I am PFC Sokolowski of the 3rd Infantry Division's Recruitment Corps. You can call me Ski. I enjoyed running with you in Alpha Squad earlier. Private Hunstad, Corporal Jarreau, Sergeant Thrasher and I are responsible for the recruitment and retention of potential 3rd ID members. During the enlistment process your activity is paramount. We urge you to be active on Discord, the forums, and playing games with us as often as you're able, be it Planetside 2 or otherwise. This doesn't necessarily mean being on 24/7, we merely ask that you dedicate enough time to the unit to get to know the guys and allow us to get to know you more. At some point in the next few days one of the recruitment liaisons may pull you aside just to ask a few questions and get to know you a little better.

With that, I'm adding you to our pool of enlistees! I look forward to seeing you on and off the battlefield.
PFC Erik "Ski" Sokolowski
3rd Infantry Division, 15th Regiment, K Company, 1st Platoon, Alpha Squad
Recruitment Corps Liason.
May 13, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
Reply #2

Thrasher [3rd ID]

• Recruitment Corps
    • View Profile
Application voided due to inactivity.
Sergeant David (Kit) Thrasher
3rd Infantry Division, 15th Regiment, Kilo Company, 1st Platoon
Recruitment Corps NCOIC