3rd ID Banner
Enlistment Application: Holskey
  • Hello Guest
December 16, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

Author Topic: Enlistment Application: Holskey  (Read 432 times)

April 30, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Reid

• View Profile
Full Name: Reid Holskey
In-Game Name: ReidTH

Steam Screen Name: Reid

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082565548/

E-Mail Address: reidholskey@gmail.com

Time Zone: EST

Games you play: Rainbow 6 Siege, Dota 2, GTA V, many more

Reason for enlistment: I'm here to join the community and learn things about Planetside 2 that I had no idea about.

Reason we should consider your enlistment: I'm a great follower and all I'm here to do is soak up you fellas knowledge

Briefly describe how you found the 3rd ID: Man I was playing as a pub and you guys were rekting shit and I wanted to be a part of it

Willing to wear 3rd ID tags at ALL times (in-game, on Steam, Discord and anywhere else the 3rd ID may request within reason)?: Yes

Have you read and understood "The Importance of Discord for Enlistees" thread?: Yes

Have you read and understood the "Recruit Tag Program (RTP)" thread?: yes

We hold official drills every Wednesday and Sunday at 8:00pm EST. Will you make an attempt to attend as many of these drills as possible during your recruitment period and continue to do so upon acceptance into the unit: Yes

-- OPTIONAL SEGMENT --

Please tell us more about yourself. What are some other hobbies of yours outside of video games? Are you in school? Do you work? etc. Feel free to share as much or as little as you want: Im in school and I work at fuckin Menards man. I play football and plan on playin it in college and I do train a lot.
May 02, 2018, 08:08:34 PM
Reply #1

Hunstad [3rd ID]

• Recruitment Corps
    • View Profile
Welcome Holskey.

I am PFC Hunstad of the 3rd Infantry Division's Recruitment Corps. SGT Thrasher, CPL Jarreau, PFC Sokolowski and I are responsible for the recruitment and retention of potential 3rd ID members. During the enlistment process your activity is paramount. We urge you to be active on Discord, the forums, and playing games with us, be it Planetside 2 or not. This doesn't necessarily mean being on 24/7, we merely ask that you dedicate enough time to the unit to get to know the unit and allow us to get to know you more. Let me end by welcoming you to the Pool of Enlistees, and wishing you the best luck in completing the recruitment process. I look forward to playing games with you in the future.
Private First Class Mikhail Hunstad
3rd Infantry Division, 15th Regiment, Kilo Company, 1st Platoon
Recruitment Corps

SUUM CUIQUE

To each his own
May 13, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
Reply #2

Thrasher [3rd ID]

• Recruitment Corps
    • View Profile
Application voided due to inactivity.
Sergeant David (Kit) Thrasher