3rd ID Banner
Enlistment application; Jack Smith
  • Hello Guest
December 16, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

Author Topic: Enlistment application; Jack Smith  (Read 188 times)

September 30, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

The Meme Master

• View Profile
Full Name: Jack Smith

In-Game Name: The1Meme1Master

Steam Screen Name: Metal

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410838401/

E-Mail Address: metalrocket55@gmail.com

Location: I would appreciate if this be kept private: As a minor i would prefer not to say.

Time Zone: US East.

Games you play: Rocket League.

Reason for enlistment: I would love to have other people to play Planetside 2 with.

Reason we should consider your enlistment: I have experience and a will to learn and expand

Briefly describe how you found the 3rd ID: I found the 3rd ID through the join a random squad function.

Willing to wear 3rd ID tags at ALL times (in-game, on Steam, Discord and anywhere else the 3rd ID may request within reason)?:Yes but I would prefer my steam name be Metal but I'm down for negotiation.

Have you read and understood "The Importance of Discord for Enlistees" thread?: Yes

Have you read and understood the "Recruit Tag Program (RTP)" thread?: Yes

September 30, 2018, 10:24:59 PM
Reply #1

Thrasher [3rd ID]

• Recruitment Corps
    • View Profile
Greetings Smith!

Your application has been approved! You have taken your first step on the way to becoming a full member of the 3rd Infantry Division!

We've already chatted so the following is mostly a formality:

I am SGT Thrasher of the 3rd Infantry Division's Recruitment Corps. PFC Hunstad, PFC Sokolowski, CPL Jarreau and I are responsible for the recruitment and retention of potential 3rd ID members. If you have any questions or concerns, as we move forward, please contact a member of the Recruitment Corps at any time. We can be reached by Steam, these forums or our Discord.

During the enlistment process your activity is paramount. We urge you to be active, on Discord, our forums, and by playing games with us. We play many different games outside of our scheduled Planetside 2 drills and new players are always welcome. We don't insist being on 24/7, we merely ask that you dedicate enough time to the unit to get to know it and allow us to get to know you.

Let me end by welcoming you to the Pool of Enlistees, and wishing you the best luck in completing the recruitment process. I look forward to playing games with you in the future!
Sergeant David (Kit) Thrasher
3rd Infantry Division, 15th Regiment, Kilo Company, 1st Platoon
Recruitment Corps NCOIC
Logistics Corps NCOIC
Bravo Squad ASL