3rd ID Banner
Enlistment Application: Wass
  • Hello Guest
December 16, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Author Topic: Enlistment Application: Wass  (Read 53 times)

November 04, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

stavie131

• View Profile
Full Name: Stephen Wass

In-Game Name: stavie121

Steam Screen Name: stavie131

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stavie131/

E-Mail Address: stephenwass1998@gmail.com

Time Zone: EST

Games you play: PS2, PUBG, BF4, Minecraft, BO4

Reason for enlistment: Looking for an active, dedicated PS2 outfit thats not going anywhere
Reason we should consider your enlistment: PS2 is a game ive always falled back on and is one of the first PC games I played. That being said playing w/o an outfit is horrible. No communication=no fun. I am a great communicator and a team player.

Briefly describe how you found the 3rd ID: reddit

Willing to wear 3rd ID tags at ALL times (in-game, on Steam, Discord and anywhere else the 3rd ID may request within reason)?: negotiable

Have you read and understood "The Importance of Discord for Enlistees" thread?: yes

Have you read and understood the "Recruit Tag Program (RTP)" thread?: yes
We hold official drills every Wednesday and Sunday at 8:00pm EST. Will you make an attempt to attend as many of these drills as possible during your recruitment period and continue to do so upon acceptance into the unit: yes

-- OPTIONAL SEGMENT --

Please tell us more about yourself. What are some other hobbies of yours outside of video games? Are you in school? Do you work? etc. Feel free to share as much or as little as you want: I am a 3rd year Computer Security major at the nations oldest Private Military College. Outside of video games I enjoy Billiards, Cribbage, Magic The Gathering and i'm a Computer Enthusiast.
November 07, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
Reply #1

Thrasher [3rd ID]

• Recruitment Corps
    • View Profile
Greetings Wass!

Your application has been approved! You have taken your first step on the way to becoming a full member of the 3rd Infantry Division!

I am SGT Thrasher of the 3rd Infantry Division's Recruitment Corps. PFC Hunstad, PFC Sokolowski, CPL Jarreau and I are responsible for the recruitment and retention of potential 3rd ID members. If you have any questions or concerns, as we move forward, please contact a member of the Recruitment Corps at any time. We can be reached by Steam, these forums or our Discord.

During the enlistment process your activity is paramount. We urge you to be active, on Discord, our forums, and by playing games with us. We play many different games outside of our scheduled Planetside 2 drills and new players are always welcome. We don't insist being on 24/7, we merely ask that you dedicate enough time to the unit to get to know it and allow us to get to know you.

Let me end by welcoming you to the Pool of Enlistees, and wishing you the best luck in completing the recruitment process. I look forward to playing games with you in the future!
Sergeant David (Kit) Thrasher
3rd Infantry Division, 15th Regiment, Kilo Company, 1st Platoon
Recruitment Corps NCOIC
Logistics Corps NCOIC
Bravo Squad ASL